MAKE MONEY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MAKE MONEY

Get Paid To Websites that have stood the test of time and are believed to be honest and paying. Get more referrals for yourself and others by signing up under a downline thread.Here you can exchange

Affiliates

My 6th payment from TopSurfer !

jeangraham76
    jeangraham76

Jumlah posting : 15
    Lokasi : India

My 6th payment from TopSurfer ! Empty My 6th payment from TopSurfer !

Post  jeangraham76 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:53 am

Hi All !

This is my 6th payment from TopSurfer - PTS

My 6th payment from TopSurfer ! Topsurferpm6pp_zps473bb871

TopSurfer is the top place to advertise and is online since 2001. As an advertiser you can advertise at TopSurfer with - Manual hit exchange (surf bar), Banner exchange, Link impressions, Newsletter ads, Solo (email) ads.

As a member you can earn money & advertising credits just by surfing ads at the TopSurfer surf bar. You receive $0.0006 per site viewed with 2:1 surf ratio for viewing sites at TopSurfer surf bar (timer - 15 seconds). When you read a solo (email) ad you receive $0.003 per solo ad read.

You receive 10-15 solo (email) ads per day (valued $0.003 each) to read at your registered email address. The limit for surfing at manual surf bar is 200 sites for standard (free) members and 800 for premium members.

You can buy wholesale membership (premium membership costs $10 per month) at only $10 with which you can keep all the commission for every wholesale member referred + You will also get percentage of cash and credits earned by your referrals.

Minimum payout at TopSurfer is $10 (very easy to reach out). And you get paid via paypal. You don't need to request payout, as soon as your balance reaches $10 you get paid instantly.

You can join TopSurfer Here !

Thank You !

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 am