MAKE MONEY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MAKE MONEY

Get Paid To Websites that have stood the test of time and are believed to be honest and paying. Get more referrals for yourself and others by signing up under a downline thread.Here you can exchange

Affiliates

My 1st payment from PaidVert$ !

jeangraham76
    jeangraham76

Jumlah posting : 15
    Lokasi : India

My 1st payment from PaidVert$ ! Empty My 1st payment from PaidVert$ !

Post  jeangraham76 Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:40 am

Hello All

This is my 1st payment from PaidVert$

My 1st payment from PaidVert$ ! Paidvertspm1pp_zps148e47f3

Min. payout $2 via paypal and payza :: Perfect Money :: $1  EgoPay :: $10  Solid Trust Pay :: $10

My 1st payment from PaidVert$ ! Paidverts3ads_zps791add4b

IMPORTANT: The key to maximise your earnings on this site is to view all ads daily, specially the bap point ads, to increase your bap points. The more bap points you have, the more high value ads you will be shown. You need to accumulate 1600+ bonus ad points (bap) to receive $0.01+ ads. The most beneficial is advertising with paidVert$. As soon as you accumulate $1. Invest it in advertising. You will receive 50 visiters to your site, 100 125x125 banner ads and 25 768x90 top of the page banner ads. And on top of that you will receive 3100 bonus ad points which will deliver $1.55 worth of ads to you.

You can join PaidVert$ Here !

Thank you

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 pm